Dental Careers in Selkirk
Looking for a dental career in Selkirk? Join the Interlake Dental Centre team.
Current Open Positions
Interlake Dental Centre has been serving Selkirk and surrounding communities for many years. We are full service dental practice, providing services ranging from restorative, cosmetic and general dentistry, children’s dentistry to prosthodontics and much more.
Our team of general dentists, clinicians are highly regarded in their field, bring extensive experience to provide all patients with the highest quality of dental care services. Dr Matt Fines and Dr Peter Kowal regularly attend courses and dental conventions and are member of various professional dental associations to stay abreast of the changes and recommendations for our profession.
We are conveniently located in 421 Main St, in Selkirk Manitoba.
Monday, Tuesday and Thursday's 8:00-5:00pm
Benefits of Joining Our Team:
• Competitive compensation
• Total rewards package that offers discounts on many services and activities including an exclusive corporate gym membership program; reduced rates on home and auto insurance; unlimited access to a variety of discounted entertainment, hotels, products, services and so much more!
• Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP) that connects team members and their families with complimentary, confidential, short-term counseling and advisory services
• Career development to grow and evolve as a dental professional on your individual career path, including access to industry-leading continuing education
• Attend social and CE events to network with dental professionals in your community
• Work-life balance and flexibility
• Access to modernized technology to provide optimal oral care to patients
• Greet and assist patients as they arrive; ensure a lasting positive impression for them
• Responsible for optimizing the appointment schedule by ensuring the day is full, with limited gaps
• Effectively manage recall system and accurately maintain patient database
• Manage patient calls and inquiries about appointments, confirmations, amendments and cancellations
• Process referral letters and other patient correspondence upon receipt from provider; manage and file all patient records and charts
• Minimum 1 year of administration experience
• Clinical background and experience with dental software programs considered an asset
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.
Submit your resume to be notified about future openings in your area.
From Our Dental Team
Our team of dental professionals is dedicated to caring for the smiles of patients in the Selkirk community. We welcome you to join our team.
Why work at Interlake Dental Centre?
Interlake Dental Centre is proud to be an active member of the Selkirk community, and strives to provide exceptional oral health care for individuals and families.
Our team is committed to clinical excellence and aims to create a positive patient experience. We care for our people and seek, as a team, to provide comprehensive dentistry to our patients.
New Patients Always Welcome
Looking for a dentist in Selkirk? We're happily accepting new patients at our dental clinic! Contact us to get started today.Request Appointment
LocationInterlake Dental Centre
- Monday:08:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Tuesday:08:00 am - 07:00 pm
- Wednesday:08:00 am - 07:00 pm
- Thursday:08:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Friday:08:00 am - 02:00 pm